Thursday, February 7, 2008

Cooking with G-Money

For those of you who are wondering who G-Money is it's my niece Gia. You are probably wondering why I am calling this sweet five year child G-Money, well I'll tell ya. The first time Gia came over to bake with me she saw me wearing an apron and she wanted to wear one too. So I tied one of my hostess' apron around her waist and she was just in seventh heaven with that little apron. Well the next time she came over to bake with her Tia Claudia she came prepared, she brought her own apron:


Yes, she picked that apron out herself! She is so money! I love this child, tear. Anyway G-Money will have her own section in my little blog called, you guessed it, "Cooking with G-Money". These recipes will be recipes G-Money and I have made together. For the most part I think they are child-friendly but what do I know, I'm just the cool Aunt not the responsible parent, so reader discretion is advised.

P.S. For the record I have never called Gia G-Money to her face. Not for the fear that she might pimp slap me ala "I'm Rick James, Bitch!" but rather for the sheer fact that I don't want her running around introducing herself as G-Money, and trust me she would! Seriously, I love this child!

No comments:

Post a Comment